Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Highest Swing in the World - Nevis Arc (Day 47)

A free swing bridge leading you the THE PLATFORM

A 70 meter freefall into the river valley, shifting to a huge (300 m) swing bringing you towards the cliff face with the speed of 150 km/h. What a fear and what an excitement!

The best part for Gyula was the moment of a release from the Launch Pad. The best part for me - a kiss at the moment of realization that I've survived.

Gyula did it twice (hence the pictures made with Android feature the brave man). As for me, I think, this one will be enough for a lifetime.


The moment of a release

Do you see Gyula?

Coming back

3 comments:

  1. Look scarry to me. I Don t see Gyula on the 3rd pic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it him over the river just left from the middle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be honest, I can not see him either, but I know he was there at the time, since I took the picture myself. It just shows how big was the drop and the swing!

    ReplyDelete