Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Motorhome again, East Coast Australia (Day 57 - 62)



From Brisbane, we drove this monster to Sydney. It can sleep six, and it was almost new. It had to be relocated, so we got a fairly good deal on it.

My favorite: navigating cities and parking.
Also: cool showers inside the camper (!) before sleeping.

Despite often careless Australian signposting, we delivered this rolling castle without a scratch, and 25 minutes before the agreed time (we had it for six days).

Rental was from Apollo.

sent from my android.

.

3 comments:

  1. I loved that car - it was so comfy and homey, but I did't have to drive it, which makes a huge difference, of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent dear, amazing! Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life.

    Campervan Motorhome

    ReplyDelete